Used to countersink holes for the heads of screws in woods, plastic and non-ferrous materials. The 2-flute integral design ensures uniform and concentric results each and every time. Carbide tips provide chip free hole edges and lasts much longer than steel countersinks.
Available in a wide variety of sizes, complete with the HSS M2 fully ground drill bit.
Excellent for Drilling:
- Natural Woods
- Man-Made Boards
- Aluminum Composite Material (ACM)
- Composite Decking Materials
- Extra wear resistance
- Allows for faster feed and speed rates
- Cutting edge protected from wear
- Better chip evacuation
- Less heat build up
- Superior cutting quality and extended tool life
Warning: When drilling aluminum/non-ferrous materials, for optimal results and extended tool life use lubricant or air cooling. Make sure the material is fixed and drill is stable during drilling.