PCD Diamond Cutters
PCD Diamond Cope & Pattern Cutters
Polycrystalline Diamond Composite (PDC)
Diamond is the hardest material on the earth. PCD tooling is manufactured in a high-temperature and high-pressure laboratory that fuses diamond particles onto a carbide substrate, which allows the diamond to be brazed onto a tool body.
Compression with carbide plunge point. For grooving, jointing & rabbeting in composite materials (particleboard, MDF raw or with melamine, veneer, hardwood, etc) Up/Down-shear for double sided material.
Excellent for Cutting:
- Aluminum Composites
- Aluminum Composite Material (ACM)
- Composite Panels
- Custom Composite Materials (CCM)
- Fiberglass PCB Board
- Fiberglass Reinforced Composites
- Fiber-Reinforced Urethane
- Fiber-Reinforced Structural Foam Floors
- Hard and Soft Wood
- Lightweight & Laminate