Designed specifically for a wide variety of applications. Also perfect for sign making. Each router bit is manufactured from Amana’s exclusive grade carbide according to stringent quality standards.
Designed for cutting:
- Fiberglass PCB Board
- Phenolic Composites
- Plastic, PVC & Acrylic
- Sign Foam, Sign Board & HDU
**Durabond is a polyethylene core with 0.3mm colored aluminum sheet on either side pre-finished requiring no decoration.
Stored in a hard plastic storage box with foam lining.
Our Spektra™ bits feature a nACo® nanocomposite coating with an extreme nanohardness and heat resistance. With a brilliant distinctively-tinted coloring nACo provides additional improvements in four critical aspects of router tooling.
- nACo coating is a micro-thin ceramic coating which enables the tool’s cutting edge to retain crucial sharpness and lubricity. This provides longevity and produces cutting results of the highest quality.
- Coating prevents high heat and oxidation which is detrimental to cutting tool performance.
- Multi-colored hues, while attractive, will dissipate upon use and yet coating will remain fully effective.
- nACo offers approximately 4,500 Vickers for impressive solid hardness on cutting areas of the tool, for an increase up to 2.5 times compared to uncoated bits.
Note: Blue based color dissipates immediately upon use. nACo® nanocomposite coating will not wear off.