The 4-piece In-Groove collection contains industrial insert solid carbide knives that can quickly and easily be interchanged while the tool body remains mounted in the CNC machine, minimizing downtime and helping maintain consistent cutting accuracy. Solid carbide insert carbide knives produce crisp clean cuts and last at least twice as long as comparable solid carbide bits.
CNC tool bodies are expertly balanced for virtually no vibration to provide superior cutting results.
Router collet reducer RB-102 (1/4 to 1/8) available for 1/8 shank bits.
Excellent solution for etching.
- RC-1074 – 1/8″ Shank Tool Body
- RCK-505 – 45° V Tip Insert Carbide Knife
- RCK-506 – 60° V Tip Insert Carbide Knife
- RCK-507 – 90° V Tip Insert Carbide Knife
- Aluminum Mounting Block
Designed for cutting and engraving:
- Laminated materials
- Soft Wood
- Hard Wood
- Solid surface
- Carbon fiber
- PCB board
- King Starboard® / Marine Building Material
- Aluminum, brass & copper*